Dragon Training Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your first day at DTA. We hope you will have fun on your adventure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Academy...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doreto
Admin
Doreto

Welcome to the Academy... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Academy...   Welcome to the Academy... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:41 pm

Your first day huh? Well we hope you enjoy it here, we know we will.
Any way I'm Headmaster Doreto. But you can call me Doreto or D. You are the lucky few that have a dragon as your partner. Very few have gotten this far. You as a student must not behave like an animal or be suspended (banned).h Now let me guide you threw the Academy:
Welcome to the Academy... MSN09014
That is the main building. All your school work is done there. Now for your classes you must have a C- or up. Your grade will depend on a dice roll. Now don't worry. I'll PM your grades every week. You can do extra credit and raise your score. Not to worry. It'll take a few weeks and if your grade isn't up because of continues bad rolls I'll change it to an A-.

Now my star student, James will help you study. Heavens know what will happen if he doesn't study. He if often found in the library or behind the big tree reading. Here is a picture of him,
Welcome to the Academy... Natsume24
Well thats it for now!
Back to top Go down
https://dragta.rpg-board.net
James

James

Welcome to the Academy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Academy...   Welcome to the Academy... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi, its me James. I wanted to tell you about our sport. It is for flying Dragons. I'm the coach. We are the DTA Fire Breathers. Here is how it works, I roll a dice for our team and D rolls one for the other team. Who ever has the highest score after 3 rounds win! It is Flyers Risk!
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Academy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Training Academy :: Sign in. :: Welcome-
Jump to: