Dragon Training Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your first day at DTA. We hope you will have fun on your adventure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the new Rider.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Devin

Devin

Meeting the new Rider. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Devin and Randrur flew threw the air like an arrow. Once they found a proper landing area, Randrur dived, and in perfect motion, Devin jumped off as he turned up. Their golden and topaz eyes searched for the new rider they had sensed.

"Is it here?Yes. I can't see her anywhere. You will, don't worry. Now you're comforting me? I'm not the hatchling."Touche

Last edited by Devin on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm

"You heard about her too?" James and Slate come flying down.
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:36 pm

"No. Randrur sensed another ice dragon, and he felt another presence."

Yep.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:38 pm

"D told me...her name is Nelly."
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:39 pm

"You learned a lot before meeting her."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:41 pm

"It helps when your brother is the headmaster."
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 pm

"Yes, well. I prefer not to do so unless it's important I learn their name before hand."
Back to top Go down
Nelly_Rose

Nelly_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Nelly and Sarge were flying around enjoying the breezre that could lightly be felt when Sarge felt the presence of other dragons

There are a couple of males with dragons nearby i can feel their presence

fly around getting gradually closer and i'll try to see if i can spot them

Sarge thought that was a wise plan so she flew in circles gradually getting closer to the presence she could feel
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 pm

"So Devin... how you likin' the school?"
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Devin and Randrur in unison turn and look at the Dragon and the rider. They smiled at the same time too.

A small whisper flickers in Nelly's mind. Greetings, we are Devin and Randrur. At the same time, they answer Jame's question out loud.It's been. . .interesting. To say the least. I'm hoping to finish more of Dracology, and I'd like to start my. . .other classes. He said with a wink to James.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:49 pm

James turned to see the rider."Hiya up there!"
Back to top Go down
Nelly_Rose

Nelly_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:53 pm

As Sarge flew closer Nelly could hear a voice in her head introducing one of the males down there

At least they don't look like they will hurt us Sarge and i hope you heard what i heard from one of them

yes but i would still like to know why they are out here in the middle of this ice mountain when we happened to be flying over

It might be because like you they felt our presence

Sarge snorted some smoke before landing next to the two dragons Nelly sat on Sarge still and said

hello i'm Nelly and this is Sarge we are new in this area and wondered why you were out here
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 pm

You two are actually the reason we're out here. At least, that is why I am. I like to greet anybody passing through. Devin and Randrur's consciousness sunk together around the end.

Greetings. He repeated.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:55 pm

"Welcome to our school!"
Back to top Go down
Nelly_Rose

Nelly_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 pm

Nelly moved to sit on Sarge's tail. She is really shocked that one of the males (at least) knew she would be there Sarge decided to ask what was on Nelly's mind

How did you know we would be here
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 pm

We knew because you made up your mind to check out this mountain. It's a sixth sense for me and Randrur to pick up people's thoughts. But don't worry, I won't pry. Just as he said these words, he withdrew his mind from hers.

"It's a bit of a self defense habit I developed."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 pm

"My brother is the headmaster..."
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:03 pm

"I doubt she knows what this place is." Devin said, his monotone voice showing a flicker of amusement. That was gone quickly though.
Back to top Go down
Nelly_Rose

Nelly_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 pm

Nelly listened to the males as they were talking to her

yeah i'd like it if you would stay out of my mind Sarge does't even go into it without permission and i don't pry into hers with trust each other and others we meet otherwise we wouldn't talk to anybody

Sarge caught something that Nelly hadn't

Headmaster what type of place is this Nelly where did your mom send us
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Devin, for the first time in a long time, chuckles almost melodically, emotion in his voice at all was rare, but this was just so HILARIOUS as he fitted everything together.

It seems your mother sent you to a school.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

James sat on Slate.
Back to top Go down
Nelly_Rose

Nelly_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Nelly thought about what her mother told her

All i was told was it was a place where i could always be with u without hidding u
Back to top Go down
Nelly_Rose

Nelly_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:14 pm

School..............headmaster..............can someone tell me what is going on please
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 pm

The amusement disappeared from Devin quickly as if the wind up here had blown it away.

You, are at the Dragon Trainer Academy.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 pm

"Welcome to Dragon Trainer Academy. My brother Doreto started it. Here the select few who are lucky enough to be riders come. We learn about dragons and just mess around!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the new Rider.   Meeting the new Rider. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the new Rider.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Training Academy :: The OutDoors :: Mountain :: Snowy peak-
Jump to: