Dragon Training Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your first day at DTA. We hope you will have fun on your adventure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this place?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

What is this place? Empty
PostSubject: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:53 pm

walks around and falls and faints and walks up later
Huh,Where am I?Shadow!?Shadow!?
Jane,I am here!
Shadow what happend?
I dont know,all I remeber was you fell hard and faintd then I was hit with somthing and I fell asleep,I woke up just now
Oh,well I dont know where we are but we should find out.
I agree,maybe we can find a way out
Jane and Shadow walk around until they hear somthing,then they stop
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 pm

The noise was James. "I'd stay away from around here if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 pm

"Awwww, hell. How does this keep happening?" Devin finds himself in the Shadow realm again. Edward tries to locate other people, until he hears something like James.

"James. . .James?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:07 pm

"Devin over here!"
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:32 am

Edward jogs until he finds James, just a bit ahead. "Okay, this is weird. I just fell unconscious again and I come back here, again."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:04 pm

"I don't know why I'm here. And there is a Pretty girl over there."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:48 pm

thank you.
Ok...so do you know how to gt out of here?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:19 pm

"Yes. We've been here before. I don't know if I mentioned this but I'm James."
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Devin snickers for a moment, then he faces the lady. "Yeah, I know a way. But we might be wandering for a while. We need to find a source of light which should get us out of here. Back to the big tree at our academy. And your name is?" Devin said addressing both the girl and her dragon.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:34 am

I'm Jane,and thats shadow
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:47 pm

"Nice to meet'cha!"
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Devin wonders vaguely if James has any sense of humility. "Greetings. . .well, we should get moving. . ." Devin puts his head to face the ground and starts to walk, not even seeing his feet.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:43 am

Are you ok?

((By the way if you didnt know already my dragon's talking when the text is cyan))
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:19 am

"He should be ok."
James: "Slate are you near?
Slate: "I'm right beside you!"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:50 am

comon shadow!
Are they sure they know where going what if this is a trick,you know this has happend before.
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:28 pm

"No need to worry. Also, I can hear your conversation." Devin's eyes meet Jane's.

"This isn't a trick. But then again, it always could be. So it's up to you to pick to trust us or not."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:33 am

I'll trust you guys.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 pm

"Good."
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:41 pm

come out master!!!! why wont you fight me!?!?!? are you too scared because noones doing your dirty work!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this place?   What is this place? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this place?
Page 1 of 1