Dragon Training Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your first day at DTA. We hope you will have fun on your adventure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i..... i have failed you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shade

shade

i..... i have failed you. Empty
PostSubject: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:12 pm

walks up mountain and lies down where he was found how could i do that? i failed myself. i am sorry sickle, i failed you too. its fine, you were just trying to find yourself. though i dont think we'll be accepted here anymore. we cant even go into the classroom.
*sighs* oh well, ill just lie here and figure it out myself. *starts to hum* hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmm *falls asleep*
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:14 pm

"Banished huh'? Man, why'd you even work for him in the first place?"

A nearby ice-rock unfreezes, becoming Randrur, and Devin solidifies.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Sleep no! Sleep NO! Sleep NO! *wakes up* *breathing goes normal* its okay shade, rest. i am right here.okay, thanks sickle. *goes back to sleep* Sleep
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:17 pm

sickle: leave us alone, you wouldn't understand. if you get any closer, ill kill you!
*turns over* sickle..... where are... are... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:29 pm

"No. I wouldn't. Especially with you blocking me out, Sickle." Devin blinks.

"But uhh. . .eating wouldn't really help you, unless you like eating ice."

We came here to help, you know
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:30 pm

grrrr. fine, you may see him. *sickle steps away*

*breathing quickens* huf, huf... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:34 pm

"Wow, shadows do sleep at night. But I guess, he isn't a shadow anymore. . ."

Devin's mind wanders. "Yep, human again. Nightmares galore for humans." He grins crookedly.

"But as I see it, the Headmaster will see it the same way. I think you might; just might be able to go back, if you guys really want to."
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 pm

maybe, but maybe not.
((p.s. only admins can post in the dang classrooms!))
*starts turning blue* ngh... ngh... no....

shade!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:39 pm

"Maybe this isn't the place for him. Don't suppose you'll let me get him down. . ."

((I'll fix that.))
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 pm

no. ill do it. pulls shade onto back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i..... i have failed you.   i..... i have failed you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i..... i have failed you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Training Academy :: The OutDoors :: Mountain :: Snowy peak-
Jump to: