Dragon Training Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your first day at DTA. We hope you will have fun on your adventure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, james? *giggle*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shade

shade

Oh, james? *giggle* Empty
PostSubject: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:10 pm

*giggle* i wonder what you could be hiding here james! *giggle* perhaps if i find it, the master will be pleased! then i can make up for losing devin!*giggle*
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:13 pm

James comes over."Hi I'm James. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:15 pm

*giggles* oops, i forgot to conceal myself! oh well, might as well tell *giggles*! my name is shade kurosaki! i am here on a mission to find out what james is hiding!*giggles* oh wait, you are james! so-appears behind james whispers what are you hiding, little boy?
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:25 pm

"Whats it to you?"
James: "Slate stay by but be careful."
Slate: "Got it."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Welcome to the Sample game!!!

First up is the DTA Fire Breathers
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 pm

well..... i need to find it to please my master after i failed to.....*giggles*
well, you dont need to know.*giggles*
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:42 pm

"You don't need to know if I have a secret then."
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:50 pm

*voice turns serious* you should have just told me.dissapears heh, now, i will just take the secret out of you!james can feel something in his mind im literally in your mind. now i can look for that secret of yours, hehe!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:54 pm

"What the?"
[b]James: "Slate stay hidden."
Slate: "I will!"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:58 pm

i can hear your little conversation! sickle, go get slate! sickle: with pleasure! darn it, where is that secret? gaugh!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Shade! Devin runs over, his topaz eyes burning. Randrur is gliding behind him, staring at the disappeared Shade. Randrur quickly locates Sickle, and silently challenges "Pick on somebody your own size, demon."
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 pm

sickle: hm? actually fighting are we, dragon?
you are too late devin, i found james' dirty little secret! wait till the headmaster hears about this!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 am

"Kuso, get back here!" Devin and Randrur scream in union.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 pm

*giggles* goodbye, hider of dragons....
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:11 pm

"What the? How did he know? Oh no!! We got to catch him!"
A baby dragon comes out of a hole in the ground. James quickly scoops him into the inside of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:14 pm

*giggles maniacally* you will be expelled!
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:32 pm

"Thats what you think!"
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:33 pm

"You will be. If he gets to the principal that is!" Devin ripples, then disappears as he shifts to mist.
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:34 pm

"Much better."

A portal is ripped into the scenery.

"Lets."

Devin, Slate, Randrur, and James step through.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:36 pm

"Thanks. I don't know what would happen if they got a Metal dragon."
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:39 pm

"Wha? Metal Dragon?" Edward turns to face him. "What's a metal dragon?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:43 pm

"Oops. I'll tell you. They differ from the other 3 types because they are a combination. They can stand hot temperatures as well as freezing. They are great flyers. There are only a few."
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Devin nods, then goes monotone.

"Good luck on your project. Tell me when you get a bit further." Devin nods and walks away, not mentioning what project he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, james? *giggle*   Oh, james? *giggle* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, james? *giggle*
Page 1 of 1