Dragon Training Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your first day at DTA. We hope you will have fun on your adventure...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Much better.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:17 pm

"C'mon Randrur. It's too warm down here."

Devin patted Randrur on the shoulder, before jumping on. They were at the base of the freezing mountain, and even though it was only 4degrees celcius here, it was too warm for their liking. The started flying towards the top of the mountain, -40 degrees celcius.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:19 pm

devin can see a dark cloud at the highest point of the mountain
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Devin's head turns around as he hears a voice in his head. "How do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:22 pm

i know more than you know. *devin can feel something touch his shoulder* i even know your dragon, Randrur
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:24 pm

"Touche." *Shadow's hand freezes on contact.*

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Devin's eyes turn around, and they face where Shade is; while wondering how he did that.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:27 pm

what are you looking at, little boy? *devin's grip loosens, and he cant see anything* how easily you are distracted.
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:32 pm

"I don't have to be looking to see, backa. I see one with Randrur, never mind which way I'm looking. You'd have to get both our attentions for anything like that to work."

"Looks like we found a rival first day here; eh Randrur? Whatever you say? Oh, come on, never an competition out of you?"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:35 pm

*starts humming a hypnotic tune* you must be tired. you have to be, otherwise you would notice that im standing nearby. *continues to hum* soon, you will enter my world of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:38 pm

"Kuso! What the. . .What the. . . Hell?

Devin falls asleep on Randrur.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:40 pm

welcome. welcome to my realm of darkness. i hope you dont mind, but your dragon is slowly fading, the longer you stay here, the closer he gets to not exsisting! *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:42 pm

"No S***." Devin's voice; for once, is not monotone, it's extremely angry.

"Is this some kind of game, or is Randrur doomed?"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:45 pm

both! *giggles* if you lose, little dragon will go byebye! if you win, you live! *giggles* now, are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:47 pm

"I bet that this is some kind of trick. . .it's always a trick, but sure, you're on." Devin finds a fault in these words.

"What happens to Randrur if I win?"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:51 pm

didnt i tell you? *giggles* you live!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:52 pm

"So, let me get this straight. I win, I live, but Randrur dies. I lose, and we both die?"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:54 pm

wow! you are smart! i was right to pick you, my senses were right whan i saw you walk out of that classroom thingy!*giggles* okay, if you win, you AND your dragon live!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:57 pm

For some blasted reason, Devin couldn't gain any sight onto what this person; this thing, was thinking. He'd just have to go with the flow.

"If that's the case, what's the game. Don't bicker me with words, I'm not going to let you stall for time."
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:00 pm

okay! first off, you will be playing against sickle! sickle:(in a voice that sounds like a high voice and a low voice talking at the same time) greetings
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Devin shivers regardless of the lack of temperature in this place.

"What-is-the-game? A fight to the death or something similar is my first guess? No card games, 'huh?" Devin thought this felt remotely like Shadow realm from Yugioh, so he just made a black-humored joke out of it.
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:04 pm

*giggles* silly! the game is to answer three questions correctly!
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:06 pm

"That giggling is so creepy."

Devin swears he can hear a scraping sound, and gulps.

"What's the first question?"
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:08 pm

question #1: what is my name?
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:11 pm

"Shadow's have a name?" Devin retorts.

"Then, Shade."
Back to top Go down
shade

shade

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:13 pm

correct!*giggles* now, question #2:when and where did i first see you?
Back to top Go down
Devin

Devin

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:17 pm

Devin thinks about this.

"The second I walked out of the building, and while I was partially out of the wall"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Much better.   Much better. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Much better.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Training Academy :: The OutDoors :: Mountain :: Snowy peak-
Jump to: